TERMS AND CONDITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any prior notice
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any projects, offerings, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Duplication is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the hotel.
• It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, the identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without Original copy of valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
• Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
• Guests shall be liable for any damage of Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
• Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
• Guests may be contacted closer to their check-in date to confirm the arrival status or arrival time through calls or messages. In case, we do not receive a response from the guest after multiple attempts, the booking may be put on hold or cancelled. In case of availability, The Hotel will try to reinstate your booking when you contact us back or make a payment through our abundance payment options
• As we continue to strive to improve our services, we may reach out to guests to get a feedback of their experience through e-mail, calls or messages.
Call Us : +91 7796631004
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Survey No-2/6, Gangaware-Savargaon Road, Gangaware, Nashik-42222
Hear From Us
Join our mailing list for holiday inspiration and the best offers at The Aria Resort & Spa